BluePay + CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union
Together, BluePay and CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union create a seamless partnership, unifying BluePay's omni-channel payment processing platform with CommonWealth One's exceptional financial services.
The BluePay Solution includes:
- PCI Certified and Compliant Gateway
- Credit, Debit, or ACH/eCheck Acceptance
- Mobile POS Processing
- US-Based, Award-Winning Customer Support, Available 24/7
- Next Day Funding (Based on Qualification) with No Setup or Annual Fees
- All-in-One Merchant Account and Payment Gateway
- Secure Tokenization Technology and Fraud Management Tools
- Recurring Billing with Account Updater.
Benefits of a BluePay Partnership
CommonWealth One is a full-service financial institution with over 32,600 members, and services the areas of Northern Virginia, Washington, DC, and Harrisonburg, VA. They have remained true to the credit union philosophy of "people helping people" providing members with loans, savings plans, and special services to achieve their long-term financial goals and help them enjoy a better way of life.
BluePay Processing is a technology company that specializes in integrated payments. Like CommonWealth One, BluePay believes in the importance of ease and security. Our combined payment processing solution is simple and easy to use, especially for those already banking with CommonWealth One. BluePay's all-in-one solution helps consolidate vendors and streamline the payment acceptance process, which ultimately reduces costs, saves time, and improves sales.
- Through BluePay’s award-winning payment gateway, you can accept credit, debit, and ACH payments quickly and securely.
- The BluePay Gateway offers real-time reporting to help track your transactions, along with advanced management functions like user permissions to track transactions by your employees.
- BluePay is invested in the welfare of their customers, and employs highly advanced security methods like tokenization, encryption, and robust fraud management tools and security solutions.
Give us a call today for a free rate analysis!